Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

BABY SHOWER NUMBER 1!!

Here are a few pictures from my baby shower. It was on June 30, 2009 and my mom put it on for me. I want to thank all those that came I sure hope you had a great time because I sure did. And thanks for all the wonderful gifts, I know baby Bjarnson will enjoy them so much. The pics are in no order just enjoy.










1 comment:

Karin. said...

you look so cute cammie!!
I can't wait for when this little one makes his appearance. Something tells me it wont be a small ordeal with everything that has already happened. He wants it to be a big deal :) My mom was on bedrest for 3 months with Kevin and Me so it is possible, its just annoying!!
Hang in there girlfriend, and let me know when you will be in Utah next! Lets do lunch!!