Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

30 WEEK CHECK UP!!

So today I had two doctors appointments. The first one was just a basic ultrasound to check the growth of baby boy. As usual he was being his stubborn self and decided he wanted to camp out in my lower right hip area and no matter what we did he would not show his pretty face so no pictures at 30 weeks makes me pretty sad. O well I am sure in 4 weeks I will be able to get a pic if he doesn't make his wonderful appearance before that time.
After that appointment I went to my OB office so she could do the normal check up and my cervix is still close which is a great sign. However because I am still having preterm labor contractions she wanted to do a swab test to see if I will go into labor in the next two weeks. She doesnt think it will be happening but just better to be safe than sorry. She also measured me and I am measuring small which I have been from the beginning I am suppose to be at 29.5 weeks but I am measuring at 26 weeks. She is not concerned about that and either am I, because of this I dont think I have to worry about the glucose test coming back positive tomorrow for the dibetic thing but again better be safe than sorry.
So that is about all the information I have on this weeks check up not to exciting but is at the same time that I am not dialated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun getting the babies room together I am so very excited but little Bruno needs to be good and stay in Cammie's tummy a bet longer.