Wednesday, July 8, 2009
PICTURES OF THE BABY BOY'S ROOM AND ME!!
Well here are some pictures of baby boy's room. I think its almost finish we have a few more things we have to put up like the curtains and the diaper holder other than that its done. Thanks to my mom for helping me put the bedding in the crib. Also this is me at 30 weeks pregnant as you can tell I am not that big which I am ok with, I am only measuring at 26 weeks but the doctor is not concern. Hope you all like the bedding and colors we choose.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Aww cute!!!!!!! I love your belly cammie! and the room.... SO CUTE!!
The babies room is looking so cute and I had a great time putting the bedding together. I am the one that took Cammie to her appointments today and I was so excited to see the ultrasound live, but like Cammie said all he wanted to show was his back side. He is going to get it one he is born. LOL. Cammie is looking so cute and I can not wait for little Bruno to be born just thinking about it makes me so happy. Cammie I love you and you are doing a great job baking my grandson.
Love mom
I LOVE IT!!! I like the fabric and the colors.
It looks great!
I love it and I'm glad your appointment went good.
How exciting! I love how everything looks!
Nice post - baby boy pictures ..Keep Posting
Ron
baby boy pictures
Nice post - pictures of baby rooms ..Keep Posting
Ron
pictures of baby rooms
Post a Comment