So as you all can see I have finally hit 13 weeks which makes me happier than ever. I have a slim to non chance of now going through a miscarriage, my sickness is slowly but surely going away and I am now able to eat pretty much anything that I want. :) My doctor told me that because I am so small I need to be the one person that acts like I am eating for two. Usually women think they can do that but that is not the case however in mine it is. Brandon has been laughing at me lately because I am eating something at all times during the day. That is one hard part is finding something that sounds good but at the same time is healthy.
Now some of the concerns we have at this next trimster is the concern of bedrest. Because of my ANA it can cause alot of problems with the growth of the baby. I have kind of prepared myself for this to happen but at the same time I really hope it doesnt happen this early into the pregnancy. I guess I shouldnt complain though because I have had many friends and family that have been on bedrest the whole 9 months or even to the point where I am at now. However those of you that are in the state of Arizona just be prepared to come entertain me through out the day if this stage happens.
Well check back for another update soon.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Bed rest is no fun but so worth it in the end if it gets you a healthy baby.
Cammie if this happens I am always home so I would be spending a lot of time with you. I hope it does not come to this but all we all want is a healthy baby. Your doing a great job I am very proud of you.
Love Ya Sis
Mom
Post a Comment