So the count down says that I am 14 weeks along and that people are wondering if I am just plump or really pregnant and if they should ask me or not. But the funny thing is I really dont have a bumb at all that others can see unless I am not clothed at all. I havent decided if it makes me sad that this has not happened yet or if I should be excited. Everyone that I have talked to about this tells me not to worry about it because one day I will wake up and nothing will fit me (which I kind of have experienced like I no longer have to wear a belt on any of my jeans to keep them up) and I will have the biggest belly ever and will start being very uncomfortable. I do kind of agree with them on that but my concern is that I will be small now when its nice and cool and then the day summer hits I will be so big that I will look like I am going to pop but I still have a couple months to go. I will start taking pictures so everyone can see what I am talking about.
I do admit though that I have experienced alot of the pregnancy stuff and alot of them I am glad they have gone away (the sickness) however I have noticed that I have to start sleeping on my side alot more during the night because I start getting uncomfortable on my back so I guess that means more pregnancy signs are still there and my little stubborn alien child is still doing what it needs to be doing.
I will get a picture posted soon.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I didn't hardly show at all until I was about 8 months pregnant. It was really nice because I didn't get any stretch marks on my stomach.
Count your blessing, Cammie; no one has ever had a bigger belly than I did with Logan! OK, I dunno if that's true- but I was HUGE!At least people won't ask if it's twins...when it's not! lol
Love you, girly!
Post a Comment