Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HELP!!

If anyone knows how to get a poll going on the blog please let me know. For some reason the one I had about the gender wasnt working once again. I am not sure why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what has worked for me in the past is the poll you put on there from the layout tab. you click on add a gadget and find poll when you scroll down a little. You click on the plus sign and it has a place to enter your question and possible answers. maybe this is what you have already tried i'm not sure, but let me know maybe i can help more

babystuff09.blogspot.com said...

I tried what you said to do and its on the side and this is what it came out to be. I will keep trying but maybe this just needs to update.