Miles came home yesterday afternoon. It was such a great feeling to get him home with us. The first night was not that bad he was only up every hour and half to two hours. :)
I love how positive you are about being up every 1 1/2 to two hours last night. Of course, you are excited about having Miles home, so you are more than happy to be up that much. You'll be exhausted after a few nights of this though! Make sure you plan for plenty of naps throughout the day. Have fun! I can't wait to see him!
Hello I am Miles Kenneth Bjarnson. I was born on August 31, 2009 at 8:01pm weighing in at 5lbs 15 ounces 18 inches long. I am excited that I have finally made my appearance into this world and I cant wait to get to know all my wonderful family and friends!!
4 comments:
I love how positive you are about being up every 1 1/2 to two hours last night. Of course, you are excited about having Miles home, so you are more than happy to be up that much. You'll be exhausted after a few nights of this though! Make sure you plan for plenty of naps throughout the day. Have fun! I can't wait to see him!
Oh how ectiting!!! He looks so cute!
He is a cutie Cammie. Congrats!!
He is so perfect!!!!
Post a Comment