Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

UPDATE ON MILES!!

Well its now Wednesday at 7:08pm and I thought I should give a quick update on how Miles and myself are doing.
I am getting ready to be discharged from the hospital I should be leaving within the next hour or so. Fortunately, Miles will have to stay at the hospital for a couple days. Because of his breathing troubles they are still needing to keep him on oxygen. They did try to take him off the treatment today around noon but after a half hours and his stats not staying where they need to be staying they had to put him back on. The good news is he has been breathing normal level air for the last day. What I mean by that is we breath in 21 level air and that is what he has been on. So pretty much normal air but the mask just helps to keeps his lungs opened. There are times when they have to turn it up but it doesnt look like it goes up more than 25. He seems to be comfortable which is good, but we really hope he can get off the oxygen so he can come home this weekend.
I will keep everyone posted as we get more information. All we ask is that everyone keeps Miles in their prayers and hope that he can come home soon.

3 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Cammie you and Miles are definitely in our prayers! We're so glad he's doing better, and he'll be home with you before you know it!

Felicia H. said...

it was good talking to you tonight and all 3 of us are in your prayers

The Butlers said...

First.. I love the name!!!! I hope he keeps on progressing so he can come home soon! I am so proud of you, especiall all that you had to go through to get this little person into your lives! If you need somone to talk with more so e-mail me(kristalynn85@hotmail.com) . I am so happy for both of you!