So this afternoon Brandon decided to surprise me. He painted the whole baby's room by himself. I was so excited to see that it was finished. I thought that we were going to do it together but he said he thought I would like it better if he surprised me, and to tell you the truth I did. So I was able to get a few shots of him finishing up. He thinks the color is alittle to dark but I think it will look good once we get the green stuff added to it and get the crib up. I cant believe how close its getting, and I am glad Brandon did this for me. Thanks honey.
I will also keep adding more pictures as we keep adding stuff to the room.



5 comments:
I like the color!
it should lighten up after it dries more
How exciting! That was really sweet of him! Girl you seriously don't have a long time if the doctor is willing to get your little boy out in late August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
That was nice of him to do that and painting was probably the cheapest way to go anyways! Looks good, looks like everything is coming together...now just furniture.
Aww thats nice!
I really like the color! I think its gong to be super cute!!
Post a Comment