So my half of the doctors appt went well. They arent doing much but starting in two weeks they will be doing all the fun stuff. I will be getting tested for the diabetic thing and they start doing appts every two weeks until Aug time and than I go every month. I cant believe how close its coming so crazy. But anyways I have gained 10 lbs since my last appt 4 weeks ago. I am not sure how that happened because I really havent changed my diet other than cutting back on sweets and soda because it makes me sick if I do to much of that. My doc was alittle concerned but its like you want me to gain weight and now you want me to slow down can you please make up your mind. I have only gained 15lbs this whole pregnancy so I dont think that is bad at all. 15 lbs in 6 months and I only have 3 months left I think I wont be that bad if I gain another 15lbs because most women gain anywhere between 25-30lbs the whole time. Plus I was under weight anyways so I am like whatever. Anyways it should be good the next appt but we shall see.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
BABY BOY AT 25 WEEKS!!
I had my ultrasound appointment this morning to see the growth of baby boy Bjarnson. Everything is going just like its suppose to which is wonderful news. The best part about having a high risk pregnancy is I get ultrasounds done every 4 weeks to see him grow and move around. Its so amazing that I am growing a child of God in me. So baby boy is weighing in at 1 lb. 4 ounces just where he is suppose to be at. Usually he is not very active during the ultrasounds and doesnt want to show off his beautiful face but today we were able to get three wonderful shots of him. Hard to believe that you can tell what your child will most likely look like when they are born. But from these shots I think he is going to look alot like his mommy (sorry Brandon) but he totally has an Esklund nose (my father's side and I totally have it) and a Cline chin (my mother's side.) I dont have the Cline chin as bad but its pretty much that you have no chin at all and this little guy doesnt look like he is going to have much of a chin. I am sure he will have his daddy's height and stubbornness so he will take after both of us. :) Well I have one more appointment with my normal OB to see how much I have gained and how much my belly has grown.
So my half of the doctors appt went well. They arent doing much but starting in two weeks they will be doing all the fun stuff. I will be getting tested for the diabetic thing and they start doing appts every two weeks until Aug time and than I go every month. I cant believe how close its coming so crazy. But anyways I have gained 10 lbs since my last appt 4 weeks ago. I am not sure how that happened because I really havent changed my diet other than cutting back on sweets and soda because it makes me sick if I do to much of that. My doc was alittle concerned but its like you want me to gain weight and now you want me to slow down can you please make up your mind. I have only gained 15lbs this whole pregnancy so I dont think that is bad at all. 15 lbs in 6 months and I only have 3 months left I think I wont be that bad if I gain another 15lbs because most women gain anywhere between 25-30lbs the whole time. Plus I was under weight anyways so I am like whatever. Anyways it should be good the next appt but we shall see.

So my half of the doctors appt went well. They arent doing much but starting in two weeks they will be doing all the fun stuff. I will be getting tested for the diabetic thing and they start doing appts every two weeks until Aug time and than I go every month. I cant believe how close its coming so crazy. But anyways I have gained 10 lbs since my last appt 4 weeks ago. I am not sure how that happened because I really havent changed my diet other than cutting back on sweets and soda because it makes me sick if I do to much of that. My doc was alittle concerned but its like you want me to gain weight and now you want me to slow down can you please make up your mind. I have only gained 15lbs this whole pregnancy so I dont think that is bad at all. 15 lbs in 6 months and I only have 3 months left I think I wont be that bad if I gain another 15lbs because most women gain anywhere between 25-30lbs the whole time. Plus I was under weight anyways so I am like whatever. Anyways it should be good the next appt but we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
These are great pictures.... So cute just like his Grandma Donna. LOL I can hardly wait until he gets here. Love you sis
Mom
Those are awesome pics! Cameron says he looks like an alien, but he is a man...
Awww. He is such a cutie!
Oh how wonderful! I bet that is very exciting seeing him grow, seriously those pictures are SO CUTE !!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Krista
Post a Comment