
Monday, May 4, 2009
NO SLEEP!!
Ok so the last couple of weeks I have been having the worst night of sleep in years. I am usually the type of person that can just lay down anywhere at anytime during the day and be out once I hit the pillow. However since I have been pregnant and had to start sleeping on my sides (I am a back sleeper) I can not find a comfortable position and I toss and turn all night. I have body pillows to see if that will help support my back and side but they dont do nothing for me. Well I have heard some really great stuff on these maternity pillows so I figured I will try it out. I was able to find one on Target.com on sale for $40.00 and after shipping and taxes it came out to be $65.00. So I just bought it. I might have a husband that will think its not worth it but I have to try something. My back is killing me, I get really bad charley horses at night still and nothing seems to work. I sure hope this was a great investment. I should be receiving it in the mail on Wednesday because they said it will be a 1 day shippment. I cant wait to get it and I will keep everyone updated on how it works out.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I had the same problem cammie, I also bought it and loved it. so i hope you have the same effect. The charlie horses are the worst I just drank tons of water and ate bananas and it seemed to help a little...Good luck!!
I want one of these
It looks very comfortable great for even when the baby is here I am so happy you are getting one. Sorry you can not sleep I know what that is like and it is no fun. If there is anything I can do let me no. I can now come out of my room and be around people. I bet your Dad and Kody liked having the house except the master bedroom to them selfs. LOL But I am back and feeling fine.
Love ya Sis
Mom
Post a Comment