
Ok ladies and guys I have decided that I want to do the baby's room in green and brown. Brandon I dont think is to fond of the idea but I told him he can name the baby if I can do the room since its his boy he can have whatever name he wants. I dont know if I have him convinced but at the same time he said I can go register for baby on my own so I guess that means I can do the room the way I want it. So this is the bedding that I have decided I really really want, therefore I am going to base the decorating on this. I have decided that instead of painting the room because that takes to much time and second the way I have decided to do it will be easier to change. What I think I am going to do if I can find it is the vinly stuff on the walls. I think it looks so cute and you can do pretty much anything and if you want to change it, it comes right off the walls without ruining the paint. But I am in a pickle. Should I do green and brown stripes along the room or should I do green and brown poka dots. Let me know by casting your votes on the side. I think I can find both because I know people that do vinyl. Thanks everyone.



4 comments:
I like the bedding.
You have to do stripes for a boy!
Poka Dots is what I think would be cute. And remember Cammie I am here to help with anything. I love you Sis
Mom
Polka dots are girly do stripes!
Post a Comment