Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

NEW SWIM WEAR!!

So this past weekend Brandon and I went out of town for our anniversary and I needed to get a new bathing suit for maternity wear. I went to Motherhood and this is the suit I got. I am not a huge fan of the bottoms but its hard to find anything else for bottoms. I still thought it was cute though. So those of you that are pregnant and needing a new suit check out motherhood.
I also had an appt. for baby on Wed so when I get home from work I will get the ultrasound pictures up.


2 comments:

Felicia H. said...

Black is good I like it!

babystuff09.blogspot.com said...

Yea I thought black was a safe way to go. They had others but I just didnt like the way it fit. And I had to get the mismatch because the top I needed a small and the bottoms needed a medium so they dont have very many choices on that.