So today was the day that Brandon and I found out what we were expecting. We got into the doctors and started the ultrasound. Of course like before the baby was being stubborn and was face down in the fetal position. But as the nurse was moving the ultrasound around my tummy baby flipped over and we got a shot of the sex.
WE Are Having A

BOY!!!
We are both very excited about the news and cant wait to meet this little guy and spoil him rotten.
4 comments:
so excited!!! Our boys can be friends.
Juliana
Yea and they all can fight over David and Amy's girl. HAHA :)
Dad and I are so excited. Having to wait another 20 weeks is going to drive me crazy.. Yes I believe this little one will be spoiled your Dad and I will make sure of that. Having two grandkids is so very exciting. I love you both
Mom/Grandma
CAMMIE i'm so excited for you guys!! Boys are the best!
Post a Comment