Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

9 MONTH CHECK UP!!

Today Miles had his 9 month well check up. He did pretty good and so did his mommy. Brandon usually goes with us but since it was early in the morning he couldnt come because he needed to get some sleep after working last night. This time he only had to get two shots and he did awesome only cried for a second. Here are his stats.

Weight: 18lbs 2 ounces (gained 2 lbs in a month)= 20%tile
Height: 29 1/2= 90%tile
Head Circumference: 18= 60%tile

I was talking to the doctor about Miles not crawling yet and not even getting close to it. He told me that I have to get on the floor with him and teach him how to do it. He also said that if we have a walker or bouncer it time to put those away so he will have to be on the floor all the time. I know some babies dont crawl but the doctor said its a great way to make him learn how to pull up on things so when he is ready to walk he can do it. I hope within the next month he will be crawling and than onto walking. I just have to be patient when I do put him on his tummy and not pick him up when he starts freaking out. To this day he still hates being on his tummy. Wish us luck that we can get him crawling and pulling up on things soon. His next well check up is going to be on his 1st birthday that is hard to believe. Other than that all is well and he is doing great.

1 comment:

The Butlers said...

Ya ,I would have to agree with you that it is tough not picking up your little one while they are freaking out doing tummy time. I truly didn't know taht you had to teach your kid how to crawl, I thought they learned it on their own. Well that is good advice for Berkley and I.