Tuesday, June 1, 2010
FIRST LAKE/ CAMPING TRIP!!
This past weekend Miles got to experience his first lake and camping trip and I think he enjoyed himself. He really loved being on the boat because it would put him to sleep. I have more pictures that I have to get from my brother and when I do I will put them on. He loved being in the water he would splash and soon as his feet would touch it. While we were on the trip he turned 9 months. I cant believe it and every day is a new day with him. Some of the things he is doing now is waving, shaking his head no, walking in his walker, getting on his tummy on his own and army crawling backwards, and being as happy as ever. We will be getting his 9 month stats next week at his appointment. Well thats about it enjoy the pics.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment