Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

DEVELOPMENT!!

I cant believe it my baby boy is 8 months old. When people say time sure does fly I never believed it until I had one of my own and man it sure does fly. Things have been going very well with my little one on some areas and than on some other areas I feel like he is way behind. For example he doesnt even roll around yet and is not even close. He rolled from his back to his stomach only once a couple days ago and wont do it again and when it comes from rolling to tummy to back he refuses to do it. And I know he can do it because he has done it so many times. But he hates tummy time and just freaks out. As for sitting up on his own he is getting better at it but still stumbles and falls and hits his head all the time. I dont think it hurts him but its still makes him cry when he tumbles over. People tell me not to worry because all babies develop differently but at the same time I see everyone that has babies Miles age and they are rolling all over the place and sitting up just fine on their own. I guess I wont worry until the doctor tells me to.
As for some developments that he is going quickly on is teething. He has two bottom teeth and four top teeth. I think right now he is working on the molars so he is not the happiest baby ever. He is also in love with food. We have him eating about 4 times a day on solids and than he drinks a bottle in between each feeding.
He is now up to 16lbs 11 ounces. I cant wait for his 9 month check up though to get all the stats. I just know his wait because we have been into the doc a few times this month due to him having another ear infection, pink eye and a nasty cough. The doctor thinks if the ear infection doesnt clear up he may have to be seen by a ear, nose and throat doc to get tubes in his ear. I am not surprised they said that though because having an ear infection every month is not good and I believe one of my brothers had to get tubes in his ears also.
Other than that Miles is doing well. I will have to get new pics up soon when he is feeling better and looking all cute again instead of having a swollen eye and always in his pjs.

No comments: