Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

PLAY BALL!!

I figured I should get a picture up of Miles at 7 months old. I cant believe he is already 7 months old its like yesterday he was born and so little. He is getting better at sitting up on his own but the pillow gives just a little more support. Brandon's coworker gave us this basketball hoop awhile ago and I figured it was time to put it together. Miles loves it. When he makes a basket it cheers. Its so cute.
Some of the other new things that Miles is doing is making kissy noises, it makes me laugh. I am trying to get a video of it but once I get the camera going he stops. He is also starting to do super baby while he is on his tummy. At least that's what I call it. Still not close to crawling yet but I think I am ok with that so I dont have to chase after him yet. He is getting so big and so much fun. I sure do love my little boy.



No comments: