Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

33.5 WEEK DOC VISIT!!

Well it has been awhile since I have updated but nothing to exciting has been going on since my wonderful overnight visit to labor and delivery. I had my 33.5 week check up today and everything is still the same. Cervix is closed, baby is growing and well still on bedrest. Last week I was told that she was going to take me off bedrest and meds at 35 weeks which got me so excited because I was like yes only a week and half left, well bad news came my way today and I was told she wants to keep me on the meds and bedrest until 37 weeks :(. She also told me that she now thinks I will go full term instead of early which I know is for the best but I was getting so excited that it could all be over with. I dont know maybe once I am off the meds the contractions will come more often and stronger and that will cause everything to come together and I wont go full term.
Dont get me wrong I am glad I have made it this far specially with the last couple scares we have had with the contracations and the one over night stay. I know I can handle another 3 weeks I have already done almost 10 weeks.

1 comment:

Felicia H. said...

I remember once I hit 35 weeks it was so hard not to just reach in and pull allston out myself, I was so done being pregnant. But the longer you wait the healthier he will be you dont want to stay in the hospital with a sick baby. Hang in there and we are so excited for this baby to come!