Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

WEEK 22!!

So here are some pics of me and baby boy at 22 weeks.

I feel huge. People are now daring to ask if I am pregnant. I guess the best part about it is that I am so small that they are not asking me if I have put on weight. At my last appoitment which was on Wed I am up to 117. So I have gained 5 lbs since my last appt 4 weeks ago.
Baby Boy's ear. This is how he was the whole time. He would not uncover his face to get a good profile shot. But he is still cut and its good to know he has one ear that is developing right. :)

And here is some what of a profile picture. Because he is so stubborn all the time I get 3D pictures out of the ultrasound instead of the normal ones so that is nice.
So the appt on Wed went well. The baby is measuring at 22 weeks like he is suppose to and his weight is right where it needs to be at this timing. I believe they told me he is 15 ounces or 1 lb. I go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound just to make sure he is still growing right. So far the pregnancy is doing great but like I said I feel pretty big and I know its just going to get worse. However good news is I got my pillow and have slept with it for a couple of nights and totally love it. It helps with the back support more than anything and its nice to be able to lay on my back during the nights. Those of you that are thinking about getting one and think they cost way to much its so worth it. I believe target.com is still having their sale to where you can get it for $80.00 after taxes and shipping. Its called the back and belly pillow so worth it. So thats about it on the pregnancy. I hope by the first of June I can start on the room for baby boy so excited.


4 comments:

Cooke Family said...

Cammie I believe he is going to have your nose and my good looks.LOL

ArizonaSunPhotography.blogspot.com said...

He's got a big nose haha

Felicia H. said...

looks like he has the cline line on his chin! I love the pictures and I'm glad you love your pillow I want one.

Danae Jene' Nay said...

AWW!