Monday, May 4, 2009
FIRST BABY PURCHASE!!
So I made the first purchase today for baby boy Bjarnson. I found this swing on craiglist for $30.00. The lady said she only used it for about 7 months because her little boy didnt like to swing and they will be moving in a couple of days so they wanted to get rid of it. I was so excited and I think its way cute. Plus it made me happy because its green and brown.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love it, it's so cute and it's even the colors you wanted.
Cammie I think this was a great find good job. And like Felicia said it is all the colors you want. Man I am so excited
Love ya Sis
Mom
good deal! How much was shipping?
It didnt cost anything to ship because I went to her house and picked it up.
Cuteness!!!
What a deal!
Post a Comment