P.S. Valdemar reminds me of Voldermort. Please save the kid from years of teasingand go with Jayden! lol (My oh so humble opinion, no offense intended!) love ya!
Jayden is a CHICKS name. Dont give a kid a name that can go both ways. its proven through studies you shouldnt do that because it can hurt them in work and stuff. DALLAS GRANT BJARNSON IS THE BEST!!!
Hello I am Miles Kenneth Bjarnson. I was born on August 31, 2009 at 8:01pm weighing in at 5lbs 15 ounces 18 inches long. I am excited that I have finally made my appearance into this world and I cant wait to get to know all my wonderful family and friends!!
5 comments:
I like it
That could be cute.
Cute! I cant wait to see the finished results!
P.S. Valdemar reminds me of Voldermort. Please save the kid from years of teasingand go with Jayden! lol (My oh so humble opinion, no offense intended!)
love ya!
Danay I agree with you Jayden is way better.
Donna
Jayden is a CHICKS name. Dont give a kid a name that can go both ways. its proven through studies you shouldnt do that because it can hurt them in work and stuff. DALLAS GRANT BJARNSON IS THE BEST!!!
Post a Comment