Also I figured I would give an update on how Miles has been doing. He will be 18 months at the end of this month, which is so hard to believe. Time sure does go fast and I think we are all enjoying every minute of it. Miles is still going to day care 4 days a week and enjoys it so much. We get progress reports every day and the notes are so positive. Because he goes to Day care I think it will be so much easier on him to go to Nursery for Church at the end of this month. :)
Some things that Miles does that makes us laugh is dance to all times of music. He knows how to turn on the radio to my alarm clock and once the song stops and goes to a commercial he turns the radio right off. He is so smart it makes me so happy. He is signing up a storm and loves to do his animal noises.
Some Signs that he knows are: More, Please, Thank You, Cookie and All Done.
Animal Noises he knows are: Horse, Sheep, Dog, Bear, Lion, Monkey. We are working on the kitty and pig.
I have been trying to get a video of him doing those things but once the camera is on its no go. Anyways enjoy the pics and I will hopefully post again soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment