Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

FALLING BEHIND!!

Now that I work its hard to find time to update blogs, but I finally got around to it. Miles is now 14 months and he is getting to be such a smart, fun, energic, amazing etc. etc. etc. little boy. He is finally walking non stop and did it towards the end of Oct. Its nice because now when we are out we can just set him down and hold his hand and he will walk. However he is getting into everything. He was before but now its worse. He is still doing great in daycare and has now gotten to the point where I can drop him off and he wont even cry. He just waves and blows kisses and does his thing. It makes me sad but at the same time very happy that he is so independent. He is learning alot which is so wonderful to see. He loves to sit in his room and read some books and go around the house and says "Whats that". There is a video on here of him saying that. He can also blow kisses which just melts my heart.
For Halloween this year he went as a monkey and I went as a banana. I thought it was clever. He had a good time once we got started. He knew what to do and that was dig into the candy when we went to the doors. Luckily he did know only to crab one at a time. :)
We took him to his first dentist apt a couple days ago. I wanted to take some pics but my camera was acting up so I will just do it at his next one in 6 months. He did an awesome job and the doc said he has a mouth of a 2 year old. He was shocked that his 1 year old molars are fully in (have been since 9 months of age), and that he has up to 16 teeth. That is totally not normal for a 14 month old. But they are coming in fine and he has no cavities. Miles loves brushing his teeth though so I am glad about that.
Anyways he is doing good so enjoy the pics and the videos of my little guy.









1 comment:

Felicia H. said...

I can't believe he is walking! He is so cute and so blonde! I wish you guys lived closer so we could see you more. Thank goodness for the internet so I can still see you and your cute family grow.