Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

JUST KEEP SWIMMING SWIMMING SWIMMING....

Today I took Miles for a trail run on a swim lesson. I think he really enjoyed it. He was full of energy and was laughing and kicking in the water. The teacher was impressed by how much he was kicking and enjoying himself. I did enjoy the class myself but I didnt like how many students were to a teacher. There were 10 kids plus their parents in the water with them and than one teacher. I think I am going to keep looking around for another place and get a feel for others. I do know I want to continue this though because he was having such a great time. If anyone knows of a place that is cheap and will take kids at the age of 6 months that would be awesome. I was thinking I want no more than 5 kids to a class. I was lucky enough to get someone to take a few pics of us in the water so enjoy.



3 comments:

Felicia H. said...

Swimming lessons are a good idea!

JoykLucyb said...

we did swimming lessons with the girls and had a blast with it. Good luck finding a smaller class. All of the mom and tot classes I've ever been in were large. They can do that because each child is paired up with an adult, whereas, when they are in the "big kid" swimming lessons there are about 5 kids per adult. We'll have to go swimming with you this summer.

Samantha Phillips said...

How fun!! We started swimming lessons with Aiden when he was 6 months old. He had a ton of fun! We'll have o have a swimming playdate this summer!!!