Miles is getting to be so much fun these days. He is now 4 1/2 months old and he is so full of energy. He is a very happy baby and I feel so blessed to have him as my son. I have been a little lazy with pictures so I figured I would get some new ones up on here. This past week Brandon, Miles and I went out to some camp grounds and had a fire and dinner. It was just a nice night to get out of the house and get some fresh air. I was grateful for his little winter suit that grandma got us while in Utah. I would have gotten a better picture of Miles while out in the camp ground but he feel asleep shortly after we got there and I was not about to wake him up.
Friday, January 15, 2010
PIC UPDATE!!
Miles is getting to be so much fun these days. He is now 4 1/2 months old and he is so full of energy. He is a very happy baby and I feel so blessed to have him as my son. I have been a little lazy with pictures so I figured I would get some new ones up on here. This past week Brandon, Miles and I went out to some camp grounds and had a fire and dinner. It was just a nice night to get out of the house and get some fresh air. I was grateful for his little winter suit that grandma got us while in Utah. I would have gotten a better picture of Miles while out in the camp ground but he feel asleep shortly after we got there and I was not about to wake him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is getting so Big!!
He looks so stinkin cute, Im glad you have been updating more it's so nice to be able to watch him grow.
Post a Comment