Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

HERE COMES SANTA CLAUSE.....


Miles got to go visit Santa Clause today for the first time. I was so excited to take him. We brought our own camera so they arent the best of pictures but I wasnt about to spend $40 on pics when I could get them for free. Miles did so well meeting Santa. He was talking with him and we got a smile out of Miles but I couldnt get a picture quick enough. Santa was excited to see a new baby he said he hasnt gotten many new ones this year. Miles wore a shirt and hate that said My first Christmas on it. His little socks are reindeer. Brandon and I had fun and I think Miles did also.



2 comments:

The Butlers said...

Oh my gosh!!! How Cute!!! Looks like you guys are doing great! Hey do you cook with any red wheat? I have tons in my food storage. Sorry I haven't told you where the hang out is going to be for January, I need to get my butt in gear.

amber {and co.} said...

Ohmygoodness he looks adorable; I love his little outfit! That's so fun you got pictures of Santa with Miles when he's so young, I wish we had done that with Chandler!