Ohmygoodness Cammie, Miles looks ADORABLE! I can't decide if the frog or the giraffe is cuter! That's fun you got to go to your dad's trunk or treat, I bet he enjoyed spending time with you. Happy first Halloween Miles!! ΓΌ
Hello I am Miles Kenneth Bjarnson. I was born on August 31, 2009 at 8:01pm weighing in at 5lbs 15 ounces 18 inches long. I am excited that I have finally made my appearance into this world and I cant wait to get to know all my wonderful family and friends!!
3 comments:
Ohmygoodness Cammie, Miles looks ADORABLE! I can't decide if the frog or the giraffe is cuter! That's fun you got to go to your dad's trunk or treat, I bet he enjoyed spending time with you. Happy first Halloween Miles!! ΓΌ
He looks so small in brandons arms!
oh my goodness...Miles is so freaking cute :) I love that kid. I hope the blessing went well.
Post a Comment