
Miles all dressed up in his winter clothes. He looked so cute I loved it.

Jamie and Miles. Jamie is my mom's best friend. I was so glad she was able to meet my little boy. It was sure special.

Grandma Elva and Miles. I was able to meet up with my mom's mom so she could meet her great grandson Miles. This was a very special moment for her.

Miles has already learned the family joke of Cactus. If you dont get it let me know.

My cousin Renae and Miles. She was so excited to meet him. She was so upset when I didnt get there before she was there.

David Hicks and Miles. This is Brandon's best friend in Utah. He was able to come out and see Miles. He will be coming to AZ for the blessing as well.

Rachel and Miles. Ray is my best friend in Utah we have been friends for many many years. I am so glad she was able to meet my little boy.

Cousin Brianna and Miles. She wasnt able to meet him when she was down here for Labor Day weekend due to Miles being in the hospital, she was so excited to hold and meet him.

Grandma Rosalie, Miles and me.

Grandma Rosalie and Miles. She had no idea we were coming and was so excited to meet her great grandson. He is the first blood great grandchild on her side.
5 comments:
Looks like everyone got to see you but me
Wonderful pics Cammie ... of course I have my favorite ... Cactus!!! Got to love it
Oh how I just love that little Miles...Cant wait til I can see him again. :)
Cute cute cute! I can't wait to meet him! Glad you had such a fun trip Ü
CACTUS!!!! he's already learning from his uncle kody :)
Post a Comment