Sunday, August 30, 2009
FALSE ALARM
So this morning well I guess I can say for the last two nights I have been having really really bad contractions to where I cant even sleep or find a good position to get comfortable. So this morning I finally said forget this I am going to head to labor and delivery to get checked out because my contractions were really strong and I was in soo much pain. Now reminder I just got off my medication and bed rest on Wed last week so needless to say the last couple of days since that time I have been doing alot of walking around and getting things ready for baby boy. So at 7am I went into labor and delivery and they checked me out. Well I have made come progress. I am 2 cm dilated and 80% en-faced. I was so shocked when they told me that because just last Wed at my OB apt she checked and nothing had happened. So I was like OOOO my gosh I am going to have my son either tonight or tomorrow. Well of course it doesnt go in my favor. After sitting in the hospital for 6 hours and being on an IV the doc that is on call decided that he wanted to send me home since I wasnt progressing :(. He said because I have just barely hit 37 weeks he doesnt want to progress the labor along with the medication because he doesnt want to higher my chances of having a C-section. I am sooo annoyed. I have been through so much with this kid and I thought for sure he would be good and come soon after being off the meds. Now who knows maybe if I stay busy like I have been my water could break or I could progress more. We shall see what this little guy has in store for us. He has been full of surprises for 12 weeks now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hang in there! You don't want him to come too early, or there could be complications... like his lungs could be underdeveloped and he might have to stay in the hospital longer. Then your delivery bills go way up too!
we are so excited to see pictures of him when he comes!!!
Now you really didn't think that your mother would let him come that soon did you?
Post a Comment