
So its been awhile since I have updated this blog so I figured its about time to do it. This is me at 36.5 weeks. I cant believe I have made it this far. The doctor took me off the medication on Wed which was a week early but I was ok with that. She figured since I wasnt dilated and I made it home from a trip to Utah safely she would just take me off the medication. Since I have been off the medication I can tell my contractions are a bit stronger and coming more often but not enough to make me want to go in. That is the hardest part is wondering when I should go in so I dont have to be sent home because nothing is happening. I swear the only way I will know is when and if my water breaks. I am sure hoping he doesnt come late because it would make me so mad but at the same time I know the longer he is in there the better. However I am hoping for next weekend because my brother Josh and his family will be in town, and so will my brother Kody and hopefully his girlfriend. With the passing of my mom a couple weeks ago I think she would really like it if the whole family was together when my son is born. Hopefully she will be kind and let him go that time. :) So maybe next update I will have a baby but if not than I will have some news on the progression.
3 comments:
You look great, I love the belly! I hope you are doing well, please let me know if you need anything. Have fun with your brothers this weekend!
Oh how cute! Man contractions all the time? Crazy I can understand what you mean by not knowing when to go when you might get sent home. That will be way cool ify you had him when your brothers came down!!! Hope all is well!
If mom has anything to do with it.....your kid is going to be late haha
Post a Comment